Thursday, September 19, 2013

Getting Settled, Getting Started

Greetings to all who are reading this blog! To give a brief introduction, I intend to use this site as 1) a personal scrapbook, to help me remember my adventures; 2) a place to post occasional updates for friends and family back in the states to look at whenever they get curious about what I've been up to. There will be many pictures and little text; I might start a separate "reflection" blog later, but for now I want to keep it simple.

Plus, ain't nobody got time to read all my thoughts anyway!

So here's what I've been up to the past week...

Done lots of wandering with my friend Natalie

Parque del Retiro
Madrid viewed from a cable car ride
A crazy illuminated manuscript depicting scenes from the apocalypse!
Royal Palace of Aranjuez
Me and Natalie in the Aranjuez gardens

Made new friends

At a club with my new Brazilian friends

Moved into my apartment

No comments:

Post a Comment