Friday, November 15, 2013

A Road Map

Since I've written quite a few retrospective blogs in a short space of time, and since Blogspot publishes them in reverse-chronological order, which I find a bit confusing, I decided to make this guide to the things that have happened recently, with links to the corresponding blog posts. Just click on the word that's bigger than the rest in each line to go to the corresponding post!
  1. Natalie and I took a trip to Segovia
  2. There was a general education strike and a manifestation/protest march
  3. We celebrated Halloween at my school
  4. I went on a field trip with the 5th and 6th grade classes
  5. I took Charlene to many different places all around Madrid
  6. Charlene, Amanda and I went on a day trip to Ávila
  7. I've been spending more time in Malasaña, a neighborhood which is playfully referred to as the "Brooklyn" of Madrid

No comments:

Post a Comment